“Roxanne Reid ... has a wonderfully chatty style that makes it feel as if she's sharing a fireside tale … Like a true journalist [she] keeps her ear to the ground for more unusual stories.” (Magriet Kruger, deputy editor, Wild magazine)
“For those who have visited the park it will bring back memories ... For those who have not yet had the opportunity to experience it, it will whet the appetite." (Wildlife researchers & authors Gus and Margie Mills)
1. Answer this question: Who wrote the Foreword for Travels in the Kalahari? Follow this link to find the answer.
2. Email your answer to email@example.com and make sure you put “Kalahari competition” in the subject line. That’s it!
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Closing date for the competition is 28 February 2013.
5. A winner will be randomly chosen from among those who answer correctly. If you don't have a Kindle or iPad, you can still read the e-book on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod, Android phone or tablet, or BlackBerry.
Copyright © Roxanne Reid - No words or photographs on this site may be used without permission from roxannereid.co.za