African Overland Tours recently published a post featuring South Africa’s top 6 travel bloggers. The lineup included bloggers who write about South Africa and the beautiful continent of Africa in all its diversity. The pick was made by round-the-world adventurer and travel writer Sarah Duff, and I’m thrilled to have made the list!
- Meruschka Govender – Mzansi Girl
- Dawn Jorgensen – The Incidental Tourist
- Anton Crone – Bright Continent [Update 2017: this no longer exists]
- Roxanne Reid (yup, that’s me!)
- Ishay Govender-Ypma – Food and the Fabulous
- Scott Ramsay – Year in the Wild
Read the original post to find out just why you'll enjoy following these African travel bloggers.
Like it? Pin this image!